Copyright© 2018 - Institute of Geodynamics, National Observatory of Athens
- Active faults model and geological formations categorization in parallel synthesis of thematic maps for the wider region of the Corinth gulf.
- Seismic risk model focusing on points of interest.
- Incorporation of the information into a unified GIS.
- Report on the documentation defining the criteria for the selection of school complexes to install equipment.
- Report on the planning and installation of the accelerographs at the selected school complexes.
- Report on the actions incorporating the new accelerographic stations within the IG Networks and description of procedures for organizing, processing and enrichment of the seismological databases.
- Geotechnical documentation of the installation sites at school complexes.
- Informative catalog of the school complexes.
- Seismic risk assessment.